Sheffield Cubed is a third sector membership organisation designed to seek out and win contract and funding opportunities which enable our members to meet the needs of local people through the provision of high quality effective client centred services.
Our collaborative approach enables single larger contracts to be secured centrally and delivered through our member organisations, thus achieving economies of scale while maintaining local third sector delivery.
A fairer city for local people where services are responsive, accessible and accountable to the people and communities they serve.
To create, develop and maintain supply chains of high quality third sector service providers in and around Sheffield in order to serve the needs of local people and communities, especially those who are most disadvantaged.
- Ensuring service provision is accountable to local communities and responsive to community need and demand.
- People accessing services are involved in determining and shaping services.
- Using service provision to generate added value by promoting social cohesion, developing local social capital and building sustainable community capacity.
- Creating and delivering flexible and holistic services which are joined-up and responsive to need and demand.
We offer project management and development services to our members in working with them to develop collaborative services/tenders. Enabling them to access contract and funding opportunities they couldn’t access alone. We deliver services in the following areas.
- Health & Wellbeing activities
- Training and education
- Debt Advice
- Children & Young People’s Services
- Early Years Services and Children’s Centre core offer
- Community Development
- Organisational Development
- Quality Assurance
- Carers’ Support
Contact Us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 0114 270 2046