Sheffield Well-being Consortium currently has over 70 member organisations from the voluntary or community sector that operate in Sheffield to improve the health and well-being of local people.
Visit our Member Directory to see full details of all of our members and the services they provide.
- To work collaboratively with other members of Sheffield Well-being Consortium to pursue funding in response to identified needs and share experience and good practice to improve your services
- Increase funding prospects by securing sub contracts for the delivery of City-wide or large scale services where the specifications for the full contract could not otherwise be achieved
- Enhanced image and profile – use the ‘Members Directory’ to promote your services to the general public, other members and potential contractors
- Develop collaborative and transformational services
- Become part of a delivery supply chain
How to Join
To become a member of Sheffield Well-being Consortium organisations will need to demonstrate that they can meet the following 6 eligibility criteria:
- Third Sector (not-for-profit)
- Provision of health and well being services
- Addressing disadvantage and vulnerability
- Operate in Sheffield
- Information management capability
- Minimum threshold for Quality Assurance
If you would like more information on the eligibilty criteria or to enquire about joining Sheffield Well-being Consortium then please use the contact us page on our website and selecting the Membership Enquiry category, or by phoning 0114 2270551.